Worst Cooks in America: Celebrity Edition will be returning to Food Network on Sunday, April 21st at 9pm on Food Network. The season will be seven-episodes long and Anne Burrell and Tyler Florence will once again be mentoring the celebrities on their challenges. The celebrities competing for a chance to win $25,000 for charity are: Jim J. Bullock, Morgan Fairchild, Tonya Harding, Jonathan Lipnicki, Taryn Manning, Alec Mapa, Kym Whitley and Jimmie Walker.
If you don’t recognize the names of the celebrities, here is what they are most known for:
- Jim J. Bullock – actor from Too Close for Comfort (80s)
- Morgan Fairchild – actress who was popular in the late 70’s/early 80’s for various “glamorous” roles
- Tonya Harding – Olympic figure skater who is most known for orchestrating an attack on Nancy Kerrigan
- Jonathan Lipnicki – Actor from Jerry Maguire
- Taryn Manning – Actress and singer – 8 Mile and Hustle & Flow
- Alec Mapa – Actor from Half & Half, Ugly Betty
- Kym Whitley – Actress from Young & Hungry, The Parkers
- Jimmie Walker – Actor from Good Times
This year there are seven episodes and eight celebrities participating, while last year there were six episodes and seven celebrities.