Not the most appealing plate but I have been extremely busy with life & decided to make pulled bbq chicken because it’s so simple & goes with so many different meals!?
- 4 chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 bottle bbq sauce
- 1 cup brown rice
- baby tomatoes
- black beans cooked in olive oil, sea salt & a dash of paprika
- avocado with red pepper flakes
- yellow mini peppers
- I took four chicken breast & placed in a crockpot with 1 tablespoon olive oil & 2 cups chicken broth.
- Once fully cooked I pulled apart with two forks & placed in a medium bowl, I added 1/2 cup of the broth to it with 1 bottle of bbq sauce.
- The rest of the broth I left in the crockpot & added brown rice to it & left on low till fully cooked.
- In the meantime cook black beans with a dash of olive oil, sea salt & a dash of paprika.
- Then dice up tomatoes, mini peppers, & avocado. Enjoy! ?