- ¼ cup crushed cornflakes
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon lemon peel, finely shredded⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Lightly coat a shallow baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Roll up fish fillets, starting from the short ends. Place in prepared baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine crushed corn flakes, Parmesan cheese, melted butter, lemon peel and pepper. Sprinkle crumb mixture on top of fish roll-ups; use fingers to lightly press crumbs into fish. Some crumbs may fall off fish into pan.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork and crumbs are browned. Serve the fish and any crumbs from the baking pan with lemon wedges.